This is not your "typical" blog post....
you know, the one that paints a perfect picture of the perfect little family,
where everyone is happy, well dressed, and excelling in everything....
The truth is...:)
you know, the one that paints a perfect picture of the perfect little family,
where everyone is happy, well dressed, and excelling in everything....
The truth is...:)
1. I'm so far behind on laundry, I might need to make a trip to the laundromat in order to catch up. See, no socks!
2. This child, whom I love dearly, may be the death of me this week! I hope we both live to see his 16th birthday in October!;)
3. My yard is in desperate need of some TLC. And so far, only these 2 cute yard boys will help me tackle the project!:) HHEELLPP!
4. I dislike my job (very much) today. Sorry, no photo!
5. I need school to be in session for just one more week....til' my headache and my laundry go away!:)
6. This little guy, whom I also love dearly, is going through the terrible two's at age 4, thus disrupting my {usually} calm and quiet time alone with him.
And thankfully, these girls (plus Brenda :), made all my troubles disappear for about 2 hours today! :)
So, there you have it.....an imperfect blog post from an imperfect mom!
And that's the truth! :)
And that's the truth! :)
Lunch was fun yesterday.
ReplyDeleteIs your washer broke? You can come use mine if you want.
And the thing with the boys, it's just a phase, like we talked about, they just have to get this silliness out of their system. Love ya!
Mindy...thanks for coming to lunch...it was fun. And sadly, my washer isn't broken :). I just can't seem to stay on task! Which reminds me...let me know when you need lunch today, I'll need a break from my laundry and will be happy for a distraction1:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad my life is not the only one with downs along with the ups.
ReplyDeleteI was sad to have missed lunch. It looks like it was wonderful.