I love baptisms.
When I served in primary I was responsible for making sure all the baptismal programs were in order and the baptism candidates were ready for their special day.
I attended every baptism of every primary child in our ward during my 3 years of service and loved every minute of it.
I remember our Bishop saying (while speaking at a baptism) that to the world, Saturday was just another ordinary day, but for those of us at that baptism....it was an Extraordinary day.
I learned to appreciate the many Extraordinary days I was able to witness!
I miss those days!
Recently, we were able to attend the baptism of our nephew and cousin, Zach (Laurie's little boy).
And once again, while the rest of the world was experiencing an ordinary Saturday, we got to experience an Extraordinary one!
| Zach! Newly baptized, looking handsome in his suit! :) |
| Grandma & Grandpa with Zach! |
| Jace and Grandpa! |
| 3 of my boys! Ready for lunch! |
So fun to see photos of you mom and dad. I'm sure they are great grandparents:)
ReplyDelete