I just laid Jace down for a nap....with a bottle filled with rootbeer. I'm thinking I'll feel less guilty about it if I just confess! Nope, not feeling any better! Darn! It's obviously time to go to the grocery store and get the poor little guy some milk!P.S. He was sooo happy to have the rootbeer...you should have seen his surprised little face!:) I think I'll lay down too....with a bottle of Dr. Pepper!:)
Your so funny. I'm sure he was feelin the love.
ReplyDeleteMy Mom used to give us bottles with jello water when we didn't have milk (which was pretty often I guess) and I turned out all right...in my humble opinion!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh..thats funny! I would love a bottle of Diet Coke please.. :)
ReplyDeleteFunny. That 4 day weekend did a number on our house too.
ReplyDeletesounds like great mothering to me!! who doesnt like rootbeer!
ReplyDeleteYa at least it was ROOT beer. nothing's wrong with that. Taking a nap sippin' my Dr. Pepper sounds blissful. You're just showing him the good things in life. By the time the 4th one comes along we realize it's never to early to start.
ReplyDeleteSee, I feel guilty laying Lilian down with a bottle of any kind. Bryan wants her totally off bottles but darn, she goes down so much easier with one!
ReplyDeleteOh man, poor Amber doesn't get anything cool in her bottle. Wait, does vitamin water count as cool?
ReplyDeleteYou know winder dairy makes rootbeer milk. Maybe next time? Jace is getting so big and too cute! Miss ya and I am definately in need of a girls night, Mundi is in too, I saw here the other day.
ReplyDeleteyou think you're kidding, but I actually had this little japanese lady say something to me about how child services was going to get us. apparently she saw Ross leave church and thought we were just letting him walk home alone. I didn't understand what she was telling me at first...
ReplyDeleteand you are not a bad mom. :)
ReplyDeleteJan.. you are too funny!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it Jan!! My kids would say that you are "ONE COOL MOM!" My Jace thinks Root Beer is the best liquid on the planet!
ReplyDeleteOh, Jan that is such a HOOT!! My how motherhood chances from child to child!! You're the best!! Keep on bloggin!! :)
ReplyDelete