Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Will NEVER.....

.....get this far behind on blogging again! New Year's resolution #1!
A whole month has passed by since I last blogged. It drives me CRAZY when the blogs I love to read are not updated daily!:) And now.....sadly, I have become one of "those hit & miss bloggers!" I am turning over a new leaf and Jumping back on the Blogwagon!:)

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your back, but by the looks of things you guys have been very busy. You have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a geat Holidays! I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love to check up on friends and it was fun to see soooo many new fotos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back Jan! It was funt o see your new photos. What a cute and stylin' family. Looks like you guys had a good an busy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kenna is a doll. I remember teaching her in primary years ago and she is such a pretty girl. Glad to see you are up and blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute hair cut. I saw her the other day running around and noticed how cute she was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the pictures! glad you are now caught up! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete