We had a 4 day weekend with Martin Luther King Day and Teacher Prep Day! By Tuesday afternoon I thought I might lose my mind. My house looked like a tornado had hit....my kids looked like orphans....yes, that's my little BOY in the bottom picture wearing Kenna's T-shirt (which looks like a dress)!:) Not my finest hour!:) It's taken me the rest of the week to recover....but, I'm feeling like things are finally under control.....just in time for another weekend!:)

Sounds like my house every day. Gets clean every day and by the time it's bed the house is a mess. Don't even get me started on weekends, not a pretty sight!
ReplyDeleteThat's how my house was and still is. Sad thing I have to scramble to get it clean for Tyler's party tonight, not good when i'm taking him to play today and wont be home. Oh well, the life of a mother.
ReplyDeleteJust glad to hear you are human like the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! to see the Jan can have a messy house too! I still have piles of laundry left over form that long weekend. Oh joy!
ReplyDeleteOh, The joy of 4 children and a 4 day weekend!! You know we wouldn't have it any other way! It is all worth the mess!
ReplyDelete