I've picked my favorite four pictures of 2008 and have sent them to Costco to be blown up! I hear that Costco does an amazing job at enlarging photos for an amazing price! So, who needs an expensive photographer and pricey photos to fill their frames???? Not me! Can't wait!

Those are really cute pictures. Mike had ours printed at costco and they look great.
ReplyDeleteCute, love them! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job. Now maybe you can tackle the three empty frames hanging in your entry way. Baby steps . . .
ReplyDeleteMel...thanks for the reminder about my OTHER EMPTY FRAMES!:) My bubble has been burst!
ReplyDeleteOh great. I'm sorry, I take it all back. It really is impressive that you're filling the others.
ReplyDeleteThose are gonna look great! Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures...it was worth the wait. By the by you're an amazing mom too! Look at those cute happy kids!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful!! I am going to have to drop by one of these times when I am up that direction.
ReplyDelete