September in a Nutshell!
September at our house can be summed up in very few words....
FOOTBALL, MORE FOOTBALL,
FALL BOUTIQUES,
&
MORE FALL BOUTIQUES!
I guess we really are creatures of habit!:)
| Go Vikings! I especially like #90! |
| Spending the weekends at the football field! |
| Sometimes it gets a little boring for this 3 yr. old & he has to drum up his own entertainment!:) |
| A win for the Vikings = a trip to In 'N Out burger where Jace always comes out with a hat!:) |
| Jace & Mom...on our way to set up AnOtHer Fall Boutique. We did 4 in September! Jace is my little trooper! |
| Our latest (and LAST) show in Ogden @ the Golden Spike Arena! |
| It's been fun, but I can't wait for take-down this Saturday! I'm done! No more!:) |
The guy behind CJ looks huge, how old is he?
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the "spook" letter's, well i'm loving all your stuff, everything is so cute.
p.s. my word verification is Jacce--1 letter off, but too cute
That sounds like a good way to spend fall to me.
ReplyDelete