Dear Neighbors,
I am sorry, I did not know that Stanley was a rooster.
I thought the 3 little birds that CJ brought home from school (against my will) were all hens.
They were just a few weeks old at the time and I/we had no way of knowing.
So, thanks for putting up with him as he learned to crow at the crack of dawn and every other hour thereafter...I know it has been annoying. I could not force myself to get rid of him in any in-humane way. I have been trying to find someone/anyone who would take him and give him a good home.
Finally, we found a farm for him...and Percy....and Nibby.
They all went together.
They're all happy...and so am I.
You are probably happy too...now we can all get some sleep.
| The kids saying good-bye...and crying a little!:( |
I didn't hear it over the noise from our chickens. How do we get 'talked into" these things?
ReplyDeleteSeriously I only herd him a few time's, and when I did hear him, I kept thinking "I thought they had chicken's", funny! How sad to get rid of all of them, they are so cute.
ReplyDeleteStanley is beautiful. Funny.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww....you should have kept them!! great pictures!
ReplyDelete