Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October Happenings!

 
I'm dying that he's 15 today!  Seems like just yesterday....:(

CJ and Brad took a trip to Mexico last week for his 15th Birthday!  I'll post pictures of that soon...they had a great time branding cattle and learning the "ropes" of ranching!:)

The annual Primary Halloween Carnival!
Bishop Bednar!  I think the Rogaine is working! :)


Pinewood Derby!
Dad was out of town for this long-awaited event...luckily he and Carson finished the car before he left.  However, I am not a good derby mom...didn't know how to add weight or graphite the wheels etc....so, thanks to the dad's who stepped in and helped us out!  We were thrilled to get 4th place! :)

2 comments:

  1. In the photo of CJ, he looks so tall. I can't believe he is 15, that has gone super fast. Did you have another child and didn't tell us, she's cute. I love that Jace got his face painted, he was so cute last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as Mindy ... CJ must have grown a foot since we moved! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete