I didn't even see you guys, did you come over? Your kids look cute. Tyler came home and said "mom, don't go to the Turley's because Brad said they are out of candy" Not sure if he thought I was heading out to trick or treat or what, but it was too funny!
Mindy - We didn't make it down your side of the street before calling it quits. CJ had the brilliant idea of giving out double handfuls of candy (while we were out trick-or-treating) so he could get rid of it faster and not have to answer the door...apparently there was a good football game on which was much more important. Tell Tyler I am so sorry we were out! It's a good thing he warned you so you didn't walk clear across the street and try and trick or treat at our house too!:)
I didn't even see you guys, did you come over? Your kids look cute.
ReplyDeleteTyler came home and said "mom, don't go to the Turley's because Brad said they are out of candy" Not sure if he thought I was heading out to trick or treat or what, but it was too funny!
Mindy - We didn't make it down your side of the street before calling it quits. CJ had the brilliant idea of giving out double handfuls of candy (while we were out trick-or-treating) so he could get rid of it faster and not have to answer the door...apparently there was a good football game on which was much more important. Tell Tyler I am so sorry we were out! It's a good thing he warned you so you didn't walk clear across the street and try and trick or treat at our house too!:)
ReplyDeleteCute kiddos, I love Dorothy's wig. It was so cold and wet but I think all the kids still had fun.
ReplyDeleteCJ is too funny. I know, his warning saved me some trouble :D
ReplyDeletecute family!! I love all of the costumes. Glad you had a great time!
ReplyDelete