I see a 12/13yr. old girl sitting on a cement curb in front of the school....she's handicapped, most likely down-syndrome, cute as can be...she's singing at the top of her lungs
"OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!"
It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! Can't think of a better word to describe it other than "SWEETNESS!" How great to see the world through the eyes of a child.
I cried while I voted...people probably thought the election was traumatic for me. :) Wish everyone could have witnessed that sweet little moment outside.
"OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!"
It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! Can't think of a better word to describe it other than "SWEETNESS!" How great to see the world through the eyes of a child.
I cried while I voted...people probably thought the election was traumatic for me. :) Wish everyone could have witnessed that sweet little moment outside.
Thank you, thank you for sharing that! I didn't get to see it in person but I still got the message through you...and it was a wonderful message that I needed to hear. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet story, Im glad you posted it. What a wonderful little girl to be able to bring things to light for so many people.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful moment! I wish I had witnessed such a wonder. I had to put up with a very pushy woman running for state rep. Ick.
ReplyDeleteOh, that just made my day.
ReplyDeletei wish i could have seen her, i needed some goodness today.
ReplyDeleteI too am very sad today about the election results! Thank you for your sweet story. It helped to boost my spirits!
ReplyDeleteSorry to have missed you while I was in Utah...another time I suppose. Get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteAll is not lost when you see such goodness around you... uplifting!
ReplyDelete