Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LOST....my camera!

I might as well be missing my right arm. Of all weeks to lose a camera...Darn!

6 comments:

  1. i lost my camera last year and thought it was gone forever. i found it 4 weeks later in Barry's backpack! Hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's Brad, if he's out of town can't you just go buy a new one? haha just kidding. that isnt fun cuz right now I have no idea where mine is either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with that! I have two cameras and usually I can always find at least one. My problem is keeping charged. More than once I've found both of my cameras completely dead on a day when I really needed them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send the kids my way I will take pictures for you and email them so you can them for your scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm sounds like it is universal... I was all posed to take photos of the Halloween events and .... my camera was dead!
    Hope I can get copies from Silvia! and hope you find yours soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jan, still no camera?! I hope you find it soon!

    ReplyDelete