I DID IT! I cut my hair off and.....I really like it! Whew! It's a scary thing to do when you need as much hair as you can get to cover up the aging face! You know, the jowls that start to droop, forehead lines....I prefer to call them lines instead of wrinkles, the chicken skin on the neck....etc! I'm making it sound like I'm 80 when I'm only halfway there....but still, it's all beginning to hit at once and I was afraid that shorter hair would accentuate that fact. So, you would be proud of me - I threw caution to the wind and went short. It's a fun change for a girl who is afraid of change!:)
Unfortunately....my camera won't download the pictures....so I'll have to wait til' Brad gets home (and can HELP me) to post a picture. Thanks for all the haircut advice....I actually did a mix of the 3 pictures posted.
1 year ago
Such a tease! I wanna see, I wanna see!
ReplyDeleteJan, it looks great on you. I love it. I'm so glad you did it. I was a little nervous that you would back out. And you no way look anywhere near 40, your lookin 25ish.
ReplyDeleteIt does look good on you! I wish I was as daring as you. Maybe when I loose my 20 pounds from the baby I will do it.
ReplyDeleteOh I just wish I could drive right over and see it! Hurry with the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh! I'm excited to see pictures! Hurry Up Girly!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the results! This post is no good without pics!
ReplyDelete