My Opinion: The Reading Ward scouts are the luckiest scouts around....to have had Brad & Jerem for their leaders. These guys have way too much fun!
My Opinion: Scouting is a great program!
My Opinion: The reward for earning merit badges should
not be "driving time!"
Dad & CJ disagree with this opinion.....:)

My Opinion: Carson should not be happy about riding in the backseat with CJ at the wheel.
My Final Opinion: CJ's driving makes me age.....look at those neck lines....I look like I'm 80!:)
I saw him driving, I wondered what was going on. Let me know when he hits the open road again, I'll gather the kids and stay inside.
ReplyDeleteToo bad Brad and Jerom won't be in scouting when Tyler gets there, I bet they have tons of fun.
Cj is driving??? WOW... he is only 8 isn't he? You blink and they are grown. Congrats CJ!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are right what a fun combo for scouts..do you they do Boy scouts or cub scouts?
ReplyDeleteWow! thats scary...nice red hair..brad GO UTES hair right?!? lol!!
ReplyDelete