Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ughhh! Computers!

This is the only "new hair" picture I can get to download....and it is scary....especially if you click on it!:) I give up!

8 comments:

  1. Your hair is adorable. I have always thought you were so pretty. (Hopefully not too weird) I agree with your post about our scout leaders too, but sad to see Brad go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair. Maybe I will get mine cute like yours. But first I need to loose about 20 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...its so cute on you....you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S AWESOME! I think it was a great change...even though I'm sure it was scary! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, you look fabulous! So tan, blonde, and thin! Now you just need to come here and hang out at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL---as always! Love the new hair...I need to do something drastic like that with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is not the face of someone aging....you look sun kissed and beautiful! I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete