Heidi and I vote for the first one...it would be darling!
Cute - I vote for the first one, too. It looks like it would be easy to do on busy mornings. (And of course looks like it would be cute on you.)
I love the second one....so cute!
number 1! number 2 is my 2nd choice.
i vote the first one!
Can´t wait to see what you do!
you would look fantastic in any one of those cuts!!! I miss you Jan!!!
I agree with Shelly... they would all be darling on you because you have the GREATEST hair! I like the 2nd one best! Something totally different for you...
Heidi and I vote for the first one...it would be darling!
ReplyDeleteCute - I vote for the first one, too. It looks like it would be easy to do on busy mornings. (And of course looks like it would be cute on you.)
ReplyDeleteI love the second one....so cute!
ReplyDeletenumber 1! number 2 is my 2nd choice.
ReplyDeletei vote the first one!
ReplyDeleteCan´t wait to see what you do!
ReplyDeleteyou would look fantastic in any one of those cuts!!! I miss you Jan!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Shelly... they would all be darling on you because you have the GREATEST hair! I like the 2nd one best! Something totally different for you...
ReplyDelete