Monday, June 2, 2008

16 Years! Yahoo! Who Knew!:)

Here we are....16 years later! We both had to work today so we decided to postpone the celebrations for a later date....still to be determined!:) We were hanging out on the deck laughing about our wedding day disasters when Ceej came out with the camera! We're definitely balder and fatter then we were in 1992, but I'm happy to say, we couldn't be happier then we are now! Sorry- so sappy, I know! We had some rough years so I've earned the right to be sappy!:)

9 comments:

  1. What? It's your anniversary? Hmmm, who did know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversry! Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! you're still just as beautiful and handsome as ever! matt and i celebrate 15 yrs. in August...CRAZY! hope you have a fabulous day!
    not sure if we will make it to mex. this year, their school is going year round and we didn't get the track we were hoping for. i'm on a list to switch tracks, but i won't find out until the 23rd. we're keeping our fingers crossed! IF we go down it will be in August.
    when are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! you two look great! I love your hair ( and Brad's too!) I think the world of you both, glad that our paths crossed and we shared a little of the colony life together. hugs to you both and wishes for another 50 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! It is a big achievement. And you are looking as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan!! 16 years! Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday i was your rotten, immature, little beehive! Sorry you had to put up with me. Hopefully i've matured a little. It was fun looking through your blog. Your family is beautiful. I am glad we have a way to keep in contact now. Happy anniversary. Tell Brad hi and go braves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan you are soo beutiful!! I really really love your hair! (you look good too big Bro!) Happy Anniversary to you guys!! and didn't we all look better in 1992... I'd LOVE to be 15 again!! see you in a couple days for the carne asada!!! YUM-O!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a good lookin' guy! I love , love that hair cut! but then I guess I am just a little prejudiced!? Jan you are looking great too, LOVE your hair...16 years and 4 kids later, but who's counting right? Hope you have many great years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I found your blog through "The Farmer's Wife". Congratulations on your anniversary. My hubby and I celebrated our 13th year on June 3rd. Yay for June brides!

    ReplyDelete