Monday, June 16, 2008

I hope our boys....



Happy Father's Day to our dads & grandpas! I hope our boys inherit their work-ethic, character, integrity, and sense of humor! That would make for one happy mama!:) We love you!

5 comments:

  1. Travis - if you read this, I sent you an e-mail earlier and got it back. I just sent it again! If you don't get that one, leave me a note on this blog!:) Tell your family "hi"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan for the beautiful sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, I just got it, I will reply back to you soon. Sorry, no blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day to all the wonderful men! I am back now! Had a great time, but am glad to be home. I love checking in on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAN!

    Hi! I am so glad you found my blog... How are you? Its been forever! You kids are adorable I can not even believe how big your babies are! CJ was just a little boy the last time I saw him...They are all adorable! I can’t believe how time fly's...

    I am glad to see you are all doing well! I saw the blog for you store...It looks so cute! If I’m ever in Utah I have to stop by...Keep in touch!

    love ya,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete