Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bloggers Block

I'm suffering from Bloggers Block today! I have so much to do & not enough hours in the day....so, I'm just going to leave town for a couple of days and LET IT ALL GO! I hope when I return I'll have something FUN to blog about and I'll be ready to get back to work, laundry, primary, etc.! I guess sometimes you just need a change of scenery to get you out of a funk! See ya later!

2 comments:

  1. JAN!!! I'm coming back to Provo at the end of the sumemr for school and I would love to come see you! I know how you feel with the writers block, it happens to me all the time. Hope you have a great little vacation! It was so good to hear from you! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your Sister's family. You're right. We need to enjoy every minute we have. Enjoy your "break".

    ReplyDelete