Blogging has become therapeutic for me so tonight I have to blog & cry. My sister Laurie and her husband Shaun found out today that Shaun's sister was in a terrible car accident in Idaho that took her life and the life of her 11 yr. old son. She was 8 1/2 months pregnant and delivered the baby soon after the accident. Fortunately, the baby is doing well & will be a great comfort to the family. Her 3 yr. old daughter was also in the accident and is in critical condition here in UT! Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Life is sure precious and sometimes very short- be sure to hug your loved ones and live each day to its fullest!
1 year ago
Oh Jan that is sooo sad! What a terrible thing. Life is so hard to understand at times isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHi Jan. I came here from The Farmer's Wife and I live in CJ, Mex. I know many of the Turleys. Your husband looks like Walt Turley. Any relation? I just couldn't help but to comment on this heartbreaking post I came across on your blog. What an amazing thing that the sweet baby survived. I imagine she IS a wonderful comfort to the family. Things like this make you realize that life is short and must be appreciated. Thanks for sharing this story.
ReplyDelete