For babylove's first b-day, we spent the day at Lagoon (the BIG UT amusement park:)). No, Jace had no clue it was in honor of him, but we sure had fun! Yes, it is a gross & dirty place to spend the day, but I try not to think about it while I'm there!:)
Here's some before and after pics of Jace.He started out with normal hair and by the end....let's just say that between the sunscreen, churros, juice, and crackers, it ended up.....well, sticky! Doesn't he look like he's having fun? Who wouldn't want to spend their first b-day in a stroller all day?!:)


The Mohawk is back!! wow! that kids hair grows fast... or does time just fly?!?!?
ReplyDeleteMohawks are cool, but I think you should let him grow a mullet. I hear they are in fashion out there in UT.
ReplyDeleteTravis
Brad and Jan; So fun to see you and the kids. This is the first time to see the baby. What a neat family. Wish you were closer to us. We miss you and love you Karen
ReplyDelete