I'm sitting at my desk tonight waiting for my 12 year old to come home, wondering where the years have gone! Since when am I old enough to have a child I have to wait up for? And when did he leave the training wheels and pokemon cards behind to hang out with friends, go to movies, & stay out late? Next time I turn around he'll be waiting for his mission call! This mom thing sure is bittersweet!
This is C.J. a few years ago on a trip to Mexico. Ceej hates this picture, I love it. The irony here is that I hate the fact that he's growing up, he loves it!
I hear you loud and clear...sometimes the photo albums are just too much for me even to look at...that's why it is so important to follow the advice about enjoy today and stop wishing for tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHow did that happen!....what a cute young man. It is really sad to watch it all pass so fast, it really is!!!! soak it up!
ReplyDelete