Is that your yard? I love it! It's fun seeing grass instead of a bunch of rock thrown down around some cactus!!!
Nice blog. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Give my best to your family.Travis.Christensen@yahoo.com
I look foward to the changes the seasons bring...I have had summer for three years and am ready for a change.
don't you love it that CJ can mow?!that was a great day for matt when Dallin was old enough to mow the lawn! :)
Is that your yard? I love it! It's fun seeing grass instead of a bunch of rock thrown down around some cactus!!!
ReplyDeleteNice blog. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Give my best to your family.
ReplyDeleteTravis.Christensen@yahoo.com
I look foward to the changes the seasons bring...I have had summer for three years and am ready for a change.
ReplyDeletedon't you love it that CJ can mow?!that was a great day for matt when Dallin was old enough to mow the lawn! :)
ReplyDelete