Set up an ironing board and all the ironing accessories! Have guests sign the board cover with words of advice or laundering tips. This makes a cute display and a nice gift for the bride
A cute one - everyone wear an apron and fill it with all kinds of kitchen gadgets for the bride! It ends up being alot of aprons but it is so cute and colorful! Aprons are all the rage!
Melanie! yes, I'm frantic for ideas for your bridal shower! When is it??!:) I promise I'll use all the good ideas I get from this blog for your shower...2009, right?
Are you planning ahead for mine? Sure, it could be awhile, but I figure I'm worth planning for.
ReplyDeleteSet up an ironing board and all the ironing accessories! Have guests sign the board cover with words of advice or laundering tips. This makes a cute display and a nice gift for the bride
ReplyDeleteA cute one - everyone wear an apron and fill it with all kinds of kitchen gadgets for the bride! It ends up being alot of aprons but it is so cute and colorful! Aprons are all the rage!
ReplyDeleteMelanie!
ReplyDeleteyes, I'm frantic for ideas for your bridal shower! When is it??!:)
I promise I'll use all the good ideas I get from this blog for your shower...2009, right?