Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Firsts and Lasts

Get ready for a picturepalooza cuz this post is loaded!
WARNING: Blurry Pictures Ahead! Time for a new Camera!:)

First Day of School. August 25th. Carson & Kenna.


The last day of summer break. Carne at Aunt Macie & Uncle Brian's house!

CJ, Carson, Kenna, Kayla, Brian, Jaden

The Guys!


The last afternoon of summer. Seven Peaks Water Park.


The last friday of summer. Lazy days & BBQ's!

Rachel (Mick's daughter) & Jace

Aunt Laurie & Baby Layni!

Uncle Mick & Guess Who??? Nicole!

Uncle Mick, Aunt Jenny, Cousin Brad

Jan, Jace, & Brad

Aunt Melanie and her (new) friend, Chase!:)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I can't beleive how old Kenna looks! She looks like she is a foot taller than Kenzie! We'll see. My kids and I can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look so cute ready for school! My girls just started today. Glory be!!!

    Okay, Miss Turley...send me your snail mail address so I can get your pay it forward package to you in the mail! I'm excited!! (eastcoastevans@sbcglobal.net)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, thanks for helping me set up my blog. Yours is so cute, I just love your kids, they are so dang cute.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing the pictures of your sibblings! Tell them alll hello for me. I love happy ending summers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone looks so happy! "lasts" are a good thing...it means that more "firsts" are on the way! Hugs Jan...I miss you!

    ReplyDelete