Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grateful CHAOS!


School shopping is chaotic! Today I took all 4 kids at once! I was about to pull my hair out when some beautiful thoughts occurred to me:
First, how lucky I am to have 4 healthy kids to shop for.
Second, how blessed I am to have the means to buy them clothes. Some needs. Some wants.
Finally,
what a fortunate blessing it is to have a good school system for them to be educated in! I'm grateful for my school shopping chaos. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!:)

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days and they were chaotic! But I agree wholeheartedly with your very good reasons to be grateful for those chaotic shopping days, and I might add I am grateful for the memories of those chaotic shopping days... guess I am showing my age huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right...bitter sweet...your kids are so darling! They are lucky to have a mama that loves them so!

    ReplyDelete