Kenna & Katia getting ready to hula!
Kenna & Katelynn (Bob Albertelli's daughter) shaking off the nerves at dinner!:)
I need school to start. I need a maid. I need a personal assistant. I need....to pull myself together!:) Okay, there! I feel better! Just had to vent! And now....totally off the subject, here are a couple pics of our ward Luau last night. Kenna & some of her friends learned a hawaiian dance for the program...it was soooo fun! She was totally nervous but conquered her fears and "shook it!" :) It was too cute! Moments like this make life worth all the craziness!

Nice job Kenna! I bet you were a great hula girl, and a cute one too.
ReplyDeleteMelanie...how was the date?:) Call me!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures. Sounds like a great ward activity! I can completely relate to you on going crazy. 9 more days until school starts!!!
ReplyDeletewe started today Jan..and yes...I am happy but a little sad too!
ReplyDeleteKenna is BEAUTIFUL! Don't forget your dance, Kenna so you can perform it for Grandpa and I when we come to visit....:)
ReplyDelete