Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just so you know...

So many people think that my list of friends and family (on my blog list) shows how often they check my blog. Just so you know, that's not what it is....it shows when YOU last updated your blog. That way I can see (at a glance) who's blog I need to read because you've posted a new update! And, just for the record, I LOVE UPDATES!:)

for example:
Melanie
1 hour ago
hint, hint, Mel!:)

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the new blog roll! It's so much easier than having to check each and every blog to see when they've updated. I LOVE anything that saves time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool, I didn't know... I need to get it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how do you get it? I have noticed that all new blogs have them and now you. Whats the trick?

    ReplyDelete