Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I finished it!


Truth be told, I was wary of this final book! I tried not to have any expectations so I wouldn't be disappointed. I thought it was so good! Not good for teenagers, but good for me!:) I'm happy with it! I feel at peace! Smiley face!

6 comments:

  1. Isin't it awsome, I am glad to be done with themall but I sure loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia gave me the first book while we were on our mission..needless to say, I did not get it read. Guess I have some catching up today. what was your solution to your needs the other day...maid, assistant and so forth. I could use some help around here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more! It was a fabulous ending to a fabulous saga!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it came out the day we were flying to dc. we (Miranda and I)had to buy it at the airport and then fight for reading time the whole vacation. Miranda did not like the ending, she thought there needed to be a fight. I liked it. I would love to have Bella's powers and be able to put a shield around those I love so they wouldn't get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I shouldn't have read your comments!! I was gonna say SHHH don't spoil it for me... I am still waiting for Tara to bring me hers when she is done with it... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seems to be the "hottest" book around. I just wish it wasn't marketed towards teenage girls........not appopriate, but i'm glad the adults are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete