Here he is...my secret to staying young. Yep, it's babylove! I'm feeling old as my 38th b-day approaches and all 3 of my older kids get ready to start school on Monday. If I hadn't had Jace I would be home alone this year....the thought scares me! Thank goodness for the little guy - I now have several years before I have to face the plight of being left home alone during the school year. Thank goodness that means I'm still young! Smiley face!
1 year ago
That is the most adorable fountain of youth I have ever seen. I've been fighting the baby bug. Time will tell who wins!
ReplyDeleteBTW, e-mail me (eastcoastevans@sbcglobal.net) when you get a minute. There are so many times I want to respond to one of your comments and then realize I can't.
I too had the same fountain of youth .... so I know what you are saying. BUT, 15 years later on a Friday night we realized we must stay awake until she gets in!! No...many times I have felt so grateful that we aren't empty nesters yet!
ReplyDeleteI think Jaces cheeks need to be kissed! he is soo cute! and here I am wishing I could put Jax on a school bus... I can't wait til they are all out of the house!!! I can't beleive how quiet it is just with kayla gone all day!!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see a picture of Jace it seems he has totally changed! What a cutie he is, but way too grown up for his Gram's comfort! Can't wait to see him in person... we miss all of you sooo much. I got way too spoiled being in Utah about every month:)This has been a l o n g dry spell for me! Give your little fountain of youth a hug and a kiss from his gram.
ReplyDeleteOh Jan...I need a baby love! Next year the Rooster will be at the JSA, then what will I do????? Jace is a darling little blessing!
ReplyDeleteI'm am so happy for you, but a little sad for me! I just put my last child in Kindergarten! Talk about emotional trauma! Totally wasn't expecting that so kiss and hug and thoroughly enjoy the next four years :)
ReplyDeleteJan, I just knew you'd have a blog! What an adorable fountain of youth you have. My parents are on a mission in Ecuador and they said they found the fountain of youth as well...hope they don't bring home a sibling for me though! My twins did me in for little ones having 3 in 18 months just about killed me. They are now 8 though! Glad that you are doing so well! It's been a forever ago at BYU and Dr. Gomez office! Wendi
ReplyDeleteWendi - Hi! How are you!? You can't just leave a comment on my blog without giving an address, e-mail, or phone #!:) Where's your blog?! Let me know! I'd love to hear what you're up to!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!