....A birthday party for Carson & 12 other 7yr. olds!:)
It was fun, it was wild, it was exhausting!:)
Pizza, Cake, Water Balloons, Swimming, Water Games, Candy, & More Cake!
His birthday is Sunday, August 3rd, so we partied today instead! Too bad dad & CJ are still at scout camp & couldn't be here to share in the fun!:( I think I'll let them take care of the party next year!:)
I have ONE LITTLE picture of the party! So sad! I lost my camera right after laying Jace down for a nap & couldn't find it anywhere! Luckily, it did show up...of course it was AFTER the party...tucked nicely in Jace's crib, under the blankets. :) So, this is our only "recuerdo!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON! LOVE YOU! GLAD YOU'RE OURS!
It was fun, it was wild, it was exhausting!:)
Pizza, Cake, Water Balloons, Swimming, Water Games, Candy, & More Cake!
His birthday is Sunday, August 3rd, so we partied today instead! Too bad dad & CJ are still at scout camp & couldn't be here to share in the fun!:( I think I'll let them take care of the party next year!:)
I have ONE LITTLE picture of the party! So sad! I lost my camera right after laying Jace down for a nap & couldn't find it anywhere! Luckily, it did show up...of course it was AFTER the party...tucked nicely in Jace's crib, under the blankets. :) So, this is our only "recuerdo!"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON! LOVE YOU! GLAD YOU'RE OURS!
That looks like one happy birthday boy!! Parties ARE so much work! It's crazy but completely worth it. So glad you found your camera in a nice safe spot! :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Carson! Wow, I can't beleive you are 6!! hope you had a fun day... and good job on a great party Mom... its a good thing Jace didn't try to eat your camera! Jax would have drowned mine in a huge pile of slobber (just like everything else right now!!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great party for such a special guy! Looks like you had fun in spite of it all. Happy, Happy Birthday Carson! We love you!
ReplyDelete(Look on the family website for another message...)Glad you got a picture to share with us of the special birthdy boy Jan!I am swiping it, hope you don't mind.