Sunday, August 10, 2008

One Weekend....Two Weddings!

I love weddings & receptions! It's always sooo fun to see the newlyweds and think back to your own day!
Friday (the infamous 8/8/08) we celebrated the wedding of my cute cousin Pam! Love a family wedding....it's almost like a family reunion! It's so nice to have all the loved ones together for a special occasion! Congrats to Ben & Pam! It was a great day!

The Newlyweds!

Our Table....the flowers were beautiful!

Great company at our table...Grandma & Grandpa!

My beautiful little date for the night! Kenna Brynn!:)

Saturday was Mindy Call's reception! My little beehive from Mexico is all grown up! And gorgeous, I might add! It was so fun to see her and her family again. I love going to "Mexico Receptions!" All of Mexico comes out of the woodwork!:) If you're from the colonies then you know what I mean!:)
The only downside to Mindy's reception is that the flash on my camera wouldn't work....so all my pictures are pitch black! Darn! Other then that, it was great to see everyone & so nice to see Mindy with a great guy!

















Brad was out of town so Kenna chose to be my date for both events! Her favorite tradition is to take a self portrait! So, here we are! On the left, at Pam's wedding! On the right, at Mindy's....in the bathroom...the only place it was bright enough to get my camera to take a picture! Desperate measures to get Kenna her picture!:)

What a fun weekend for us!

5 comments:

  1. What a cool wedding date!! I hadn't thought about it until another friend of mine said she was going to a wedding and I asked why on Friday? She patiently explained to me it was because of the date. Duh! :)

    So did you put your fall inventory out in the shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I wish so bad the pics had turned out from Mindy's reception!!! How fun seeing everyone! I wish I could have made it to one of them!

    Do you know of any stores like your's thats here in the valley? I need a good place to go shopping for home decor and can't seem to find anything I like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool wedding date, and yes, beautiful flowers and table decor! Your Mom has a new look, what a darling cut! AND, what a special date! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, Jan, do you have any ideas how many days it's been since you last blogged? I'm starting to go through withdrawals. Sure, I could call or stop by I suppose, but still, get back on the blogging wagon would you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling pictures of a beautiful Mom and her sweet girl;)

    ReplyDelete