Thanks for all your imput on my fall/summer decor dilema! It was helpful! This is what I decided to do: I decorated our HUGE ARMOIRE...it's gigantic....with all new fall decor! (I'll post a pic soon) The rest of the store is still all summer.The fall things in the armoire are a preview of what is to come...and actually, several items have sold so I'm glad to not have missed out on those sales!! I feel good about having everything else be SUMMERY. I think it was a great compromise.
We decided to close the store the last week in August! We'll deck it out for fall then and have a huge fall open house the first week of September. That's probably a little early still, but once school starts, it feels like summer is officially over! How did I do?:) Let me know!:)
I loved hearing your comments! Thank You! Thank You!
Perfect! Wish I could come out for your big fall open house!!!
ReplyDelete