I have a new found respect for single moms! Wow! It's hard! Both Brad & CJ are gone to scout camp all week. I've lost my right hand man & my babysitter all at once. It's not fun! I thought I'd enjoy the break....nope, no enjoyment so far! I can't juggle work, primary, kids, & housework all alone! I'm a very INDEPENDENT gal! Not the needy type at all! But I have to say....I NEED THEM! They both make life much better! Here's to Saturday....and their safe return! Can't wait!:)
1 year ago

welcome to my world! Now you know why I started out on a full pill!! Let me know when Brad is bringing the kids to swim, so Kell and I can plan a carne asada...
ReplyDeleteHere's my trick....stay up late...after the kids are finally settled (it will take longer than normal) treat yourself by watching girly movies (The Holiday, Music and Lyrics, whatever Brad really dislikes). Sure you will be a bit tired in the morning, but you were going to be tired anyway. The movie time relaxes you more than sleep time. Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteTee Hee Jan, welcome to the real world! :)No you definitely don't look too happy, but look on the bright side, you KNOW they are coming back home soon and life will get back to normal:)
ReplyDeleteYou look darling..by the way! Just go with...that is what I do! Mom's are welcome at Scout Camp! It really is fun!
ReplyDelete