Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Babylove Speaks!

Of course he says Da.....his first word, his first love, his dad!:) AND NOW...his second word. BOO! Anyone who comes in the door at Whisperwood or at home, he greets them with a "boo!" When you get him up in the morning, he says "boo!" If you are in another room and he wanders in....yep, you guessed it,"boo!" It is too cute! I'm thinking he might just lose the nickname Babylove....he may just be BOO! Boo Turley! Dr. Boo Turley! Professor Boo Turley! Senator Boo Turley! And best of all....ELDER BOO TURLEY! hee! hee!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it a blast to hear them starting to say words? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. He is so dang cute that anything that comes out of his mouth would be cute. (well at his young age anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when kids start talking and finding new words. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He makes an adorable Boo! And I LOVE the wooden BOO in the store!!! Can I swing by and pick it up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can "Boo" come to live at our house?? he is sooo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete