My latest guilty pleasure. Watching Top Design on Bravo TV! Love it! Could I do it? NEVER! But I sure as heck can critique every design as I sit in my "Utah/Style decorated bedroom!" Hee! Hee! There are some over-the-top things on this show, but most of it...fabulous! My favorite designer....Andrea! I usually love the gay designers. Don't know what it is....gay men are always the best designers, hair dressers, stylists, and make-up artists. But, this season, Andrea has the edge if you ask me. Do you watch it? Who do you like? Do tell!
1 year ago
I will be watching it now, sounds good.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it, but I do love design shows, they inspire me. I'm going to have to watch it.
ReplyDeleteI've never watched Top Design but I'm addicted to Project Runway, also on Bravo TV. Crazy, crazy. :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I watch Top Design! I have 15 minutes left of last night's show to watch on my DVR. Don't tell me who was kicked off! :)
ReplyDeleteI too love Andrea. I liked Eddie until last night's episode. Can you say JERK?!?!
BTW, today in the mail I received a letter from the "Recovery Mail" department. I have no idea what that means but that's where your Pay it Forward package is. They cut my return address and your name and address off the package and included that in the letter. I am so confused. I'll be looking into it.......