Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Witch is In!

It's almost time! If you've decorated for fall by now...good job, you're on top of things! However, don't pull out the HALLOWEEN decor for another few days....did you know, that's the rule?? Apparently, Halloween decor is officially acceptable the last week of September! Who makes these rules? I say......do what you want. At our house THE WITCH IS ALWAYS IN!:)

7 comments:

  1. Oh I totally want that sign. I need to get into the shop, I guess ill wait til Tyler is in school again so one day next week. And by the way, I think the witch lives at my house some days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually just wondering if there was some kind of etiquette about when to put up the Halloween stuff. :) I'm thinking as soon as I have a second when I'm not majorly stressed out I'll do it. So...it may never get done. And I can't imagine a witch at your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get to your store. Maybe I will tag along with Mindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rules for Halloween decorating, huh? How funny. I've been wanting to decorate for weeks but I've been trying to have self discipline and wait till Oct. 1st. Guess I can do it a few days earlier and still be officially within the guidelines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I get me one of those "witch" letter sets?? seriously? I love it! You need to have online ordering for your darn cute stuff! Really let me know if I can order on from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. que bonita tu brujita konkuña! besos eke de chihuahua!!!

    ReplyDelete