Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I kissed a...

Some of you are going to think this is a horrible post. Sorry if it offends anyone....Stop reading here if you're wary...!
If you're still reading....You know the song "I kissed a girl and I liked it?" It's definitely not one you want your kids listening to because it's sung by a girl......you get it. Anyhoo, Carson's version is much better....he sings, "I kissed a squirrel and I liked it!" Cracks me up! I have it stuck in my head! So now, you have to have it stuck in your head too! So Sorry!

9 comments:

  1. my kids sing this song and it drives me crazy! they don't really understand it thankfully. i like carson's version better! i love that the donkeys were in the parade! we totally spaced it, but 2 less kids might have been good. looks like you guys did a great job though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carson's version, it's much better. I love when kids say funny things, i'm keeping a journal of just that from my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a world we live in! I haven't listened to music for so long I have no idea what is out ther. But on a positive note..it is so fun to hear what comes out of children´s mouths. To answer your question...no there is not remodeling going on here. Too much of that was done on the mission home the last three years I am TIRED of the mess. So...we are just happy to be without dust this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jan! I like that version much better, That dumb song is always on the radio here....

    -We are just having a reception here in Chandler...and then off to Maui for a week! YAY! I cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust Carson to come up with something hilarious. He is destined to be a stand up comedian! That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That song is always stuck in my head and I hate it! Next time it gets stuck I will have to sing that version, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. much better lyrics! it's played way too much on the radio here...so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, at his age, he'd probably rather kiss a squirrel than a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard of the song but have never actually heard the song. (Did that make sense?) Or maybe I have but didn't realize it because I wasn't paying attention to lyrics? You totally made me want to go grab it from itunes...now I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete