Monday, September 8, 2008

Looky Loo! Fall is Coming to Whisperwood!




Here's what I've been doing the past 2 weeks straight! Unpacking, tagging, and displaying all the new fall inventory! It's mucho Work, but mucho Fun to see all the new seasonal stuff! Love this time of the year! Come in & see us!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hanging jack o lanterns!!! They're adorable! I can't wait to visit your shop someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do need to come see your store, I was thinking the other day I just dont have enough fall stuff. I'll see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where I will be coming to get my halloween and fall stuff this year. Where is your store located at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great jan! wish we lived closer. flights are pretty cheap from reno though...hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the fall look! Just send me one of each and I will be HAPPY :} Looks great Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so wishing that I was close by..the store is darling! So much cute fall things! You always make everything cute...you are gifted!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I will have to come by and see it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun! I want to come see your store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WANT TO COME!!!!!!!!! why is it that every time I come up, I go home without a whisperwood visit?? it looks fantastic, Jan!!

    ReplyDelete