I've been MIA on the blogger front lately. Here's why!
We have an overly ambitious stake primary presidency (that's a compliment) who decided we needed to have a Stake Children's Parade. Great! Sounds fun, right! It is fun if you have a NORMAL size primary. WE happen to have oooohhhh ONLY 170 primary kids. So, needless to say, it became quite an undertaking to get all our kids in costume, in lines, color coordinated with their teachers, etc. I had to take a week off work and a week off blogging....but, we did it. And let me tell you....it took a Village! We had a ball! The kids loved it. The parents loved it.
Our ward represented Latin America...right up my alley!:)

We had Senioritas!
Ooohhh Yesss! We even had Donkeys! Heber & Brigham!:)

And...we had an exhausted (but happy) Primary Presidency!
We had a ball! :)
Our ward represented Latin America...right up my alley!:)

We had Senioritas!

Ooohhh Yesss! We even had Donkeys! Heber & Brigham!:)

And...we had an exhausted (but happy) Primary Presidency!

We had a ball! :)
It was awesome, we all had a great time. Mike got a ton of pictures by the way, I just haven't posted any yet either, but if you want to look at them call me & I can give you the password to his photo site. Although I did miss Brad's dinner that night and had to settle with "The Blue Iguana" (just kidding it was still good)
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of fun. Thanks for working so hard getting all the kids looking so great. You ladies did a great job
ReplyDeleteYou guys are unbelievable! It looks like it was so much fun! Do you hire out? You should take this gig on the road. :) Every Stake in the Valley would hire you. (either that, or you need to compile the "how to's with all of your ideas and sell it at Deseret Book) So fun!
ReplyDeleteyou should have had our Primary... 6 kids aren't that hard to get organized!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so cute and my kids had the best time. It really looked like a lot of work, good job to all the presidency.
ReplyDeleteWow! looks like some great fun...I am sure the kids loved it!
ReplyDelete