List 5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.
Fears:
1. Not having food storage
2. Drowning
3. Car Accidents
4. Illness
5. Going back to school (If I ever do...way stressful)
Joys:
1. Brad
2. CJ
3. Kenna
4. Carson
5. Jace
Obsessions/Collections
1. Laundry (I collect it...hee!hee!)
2. Nail Polish
3. Earrings
4. Watches & Clocks
5. Shade brand T-shirts
Surprising Facts
1. Am married to a mexican!:)
2. Let my baby drink Dr. Pepper on ocassion...sorry mom!
3. Would have loved to have been a carpenter!
4. Hoard Oreo cookies!
5. Tap my foot ALL night long while I sleep! Nervous energy, I guess!
I tag, Mindy T., Kari C., Kelly H., Sarah C., Laurie F.
Thanks for the tag, Macie! :)
1 year ago
Yea my 1st tag, thanks Jan. Now i've got to think about all this.
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew you were going to the circus, we all could have gone together, we are going Friday afternoon.
Im so glad you liked the cake, i'll bring you the reciepe soon.
Ooh, good tag. I love that Jace drinks Dr. Pepper. I love nail polish too.
ReplyDeletei played along, but i have to say it was weird how many things we had in common. i had to leave a few just cause they were so true for me too.
ReplyDeleteby the way, i feed all my kids pepsi!