We were RAINED OUT! No Lagoon Day for the Turley Fam!:( We made the most of the weather and went to Plan B:Lunch, Shopping, & a Movie! Hope you all had a Happy Labor Day too!
I think everyone in the state of Utah was bemoaning the weather that weekend, but I LOVED it... now that was MY kind of holiday... crisp, cool and LOTS of thunder... sounds like plan B worked like a charm. how do you get Jace to go to the movies?!?
OH, and THANK YOU for the hospitality the other night!! sorry no one slept throught all the baby cries. Jaden hasn't put down his "new" Hudson Hornet car that he made off with. You really made a good impression on him... he talks about Aunt Jan constantly now!! (bribery!) you and Brad are the best!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
Great family memories! Keep it up! I have four very blessed grandchildren to have great parents like you =) Thanks for the birthday chat and the good wishes via the Casa de Turley blog!
I think everyone in the state of Utah was bemoaning the weather that weekend, but I LOVED it... now that was MY kind of holiday... crisp, cool and LOTS of thunder... sounds like plan B worked like a charm. how do you get Jace to go to the movies?!?
ReplyDeleteOH, and THANK YOU for the hospitality the other night!! sorry no one slept throught all the baby cries. Jaden hasn't put down his "new" Hudson Hornet car that he made off with. You really made a good impression on him... he talks about Aunt Jan constantly now!! (bribery!) you and Brad are the best!!
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
Great family memories! Keep it up! I have four very blessed grandchildren to have great parents like you =) Thanks for the birthday chat and the good wishes via the Casa de Turley blog!
ReplyDelete