Monday, September 29, 2008

So much to do....So little time

Where did the weekend go? It was just friday, wasn't it?! Wish I could hold onto time. It is flying by. I spent the weekend PAINTING. No, not my house. Painting letters. Letters for Halloween. These are fun and easy to do....they fly out of Whisperwood so I'm a slave to what sells!:) Here's a look:

8 comments:

  1. Those are so cute, we did drive by as you were painting. What a women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to come up and see your store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful! I can't believe you made them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need your talent! Or I just need to buy something made by your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need those jan! do you ship? tell me what the prices are...i'm serious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want... i want... gimme gimme gimmeeeeeee!! serioulsy, how much are they?? can you be a slave again and sell me one?? (of each?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your darling Halloween letters, ALL OF THEM! Yes, you definitely should start shipping as well for those of us that live MILES away! Good Job Jan!

    ReplyDelete