Did you know that in UTAH there is a
"mom uniform!" There really is! And now, this has made me wonder,
"ARE THERE MOM UNIFORMS IN OTHER STATES?" I would love to know! I am SOO guilty of wearing the UTAH uniform....maybe I should try a different uniform! Maybe I could boycott the Utah Uniform! Maybe!:)

Uniform 101: Long Tee! Often Layered With Other Tees or Tanks!

Must have one in EVERY color possible!
Wear with a cute pair of jeans or workout pants!
And there you have it...the Mom Uniform of UT! Of course we spice it up with a cute pair of earrings or a trendy handbag....but still, give me a break! We all wear it! Why? What are you wearing? Do tell! I need to know what other mom uniform's are out there!:)
My mom uniform is pretty much what you posted, minus the earing and handbags. But mine always have a little spot I would like to call it others may call them stains but for some reason they all have them. I agree it's time to get out of this uniform that everyone wheres and be a bit more unique
ReplyDeleteYea Jan, I'm with ya, let's find something else to wear. I watch that "what not to wear" as well, and think why can't they just come dress me, it would be so fun.
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh, I never really thought about it but you are so right.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy the uniform though and I just stick with a white T. I'd like to think I spice it up with the shoes because I'm a non accessory kind of girl.
Your so funny yes I have them too its not just a Utah thing, I miss you guys when are you all commin Back? ha ha you have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteGuilty as charged but you have to think back to before they were invented--when we would bend over and your "G's" would hang out. (My mom was always saying your garments are showing when I would bend over) So what would we do without them. The only way is to get mother jeans back that actually have a crotch area.
ReplyDeleteI love it and hey I just moved back where I can actually buy the uniform pretty much anywhere I go. But it is an addiction...why do we have to have every color shirt in short, 3/4 length and long sleeve they make? Oh and don't forget the ones with lace to jazz it up. I am going to pledge to buy a sweater or two to change the uniform at least a couple days of the week. But I won't give up the dark wash jeans!
ReplyDeleteI am with you, i wear that uniform too, but i love it! i dont have to worry about anything hanging out, but i do need some pointers to make it look unique!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to wear your uniform..but some of us need to wear flowing tops to hide the aging body!! But I have hit the big gym in good ole CJ....the chapel cultural hall... with the young moms ...Maybe this old body will be transformed yet!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, I totally agree with the mom uniform. It is a little difficult to pull off the tight tee's when your belly pooches out of them. I am still working on it, sigh.
ReplyDeleteUh, guilty. I just looked at what I am wearing...yeah. Cute blog by the way. I cannot believe how big CJ is, i just keep thinking it was yesterday I was holding him and he was a tiny baby!
ReplyDeleteSporting it as we speak. :-) Wish that I could find alternatives that were as comfortable.
ReplyDelete