Winning the War on....LAUNDRY!
We all have it! We all hate it!Okay, not my new friend Jen. She loves laundry! My all time favorite blog post belongs to her and it's entitled "profound piles of laundry!" You have to read that post. http://rtheyallyours.blogspot.com
I cried. It made me appreciate all my precious piles. What would I do if one of those piles was no longer there? I can't even imagine. All I know is that NOW, I have a new found appreciation for my piles!
SECRET WEAPONS
Here's a few of my favorite tricks of the trade/secret weapons!
(not weapons of mass destruction!:)1. BIZ BLEACH
My friend Deanna from Mexico taught me about this glorious stuff!
Why were her whites so white? Her brights so bright?
What did she know that I didn't?
Biz Bleach is the miracle worker! Put a scoop in with your whites....or presoak tough stains in a bucket of warm water & Biz for about 20 minutes before washing! Or soak overnight if needed!
It's color safe and comes in a powder, not a liquid! You'll love it! Guaranteed!

2. ZOUT
No, I didn't misspell it. It's Zout, not Shout! It works Fabulously! It's better then Shout. You'll find it in the Laundry Detergent section NEXT to the Shout! Gotta try it!

3. CLOROX BLEACH PEN
This is great for bleaching small spots or specific areas. Just apply it to the stain and throw it in the wash! Don't leave it sitting on the garment for very long before washing or it will eat a hole in the clothing!:)
Here's a peek at Jen's Blog Post on Profound Piles of Laundry!
The most heart-wrenching experience
I had with piles of laundry was when Rob suddenly and unexpectedly passed away four years ago, leaving me a widow with six children, the youngest of whom was two years old. As I folded up the last of his dirty fatigues after his funeral, I was heart-broken to think that I would never have his pile on the coffee table again. We were down to just seven piles now - the kids' and mine.Enter Jen's Blogging Contest for a Mazatlan Souvenir at
www.rtheyallyours.blogspot.com


Wow, Jan. Thank you so, so much. I am honored that you would say that about my post. It was a difficult time, but now that I have John and three more precious little piles, life is good again! I LOVE your post! I can't wait to try some of those tips. Even though I love to fold, my clothes aren't necessarily the brightest and whitest they could be!
ReplyDeleteAgain, thank you so much for that tribute. When I looked at my site meter, I was wondering why people were coming directly to that page. Now I know! Thank you!
Hi Jan! I am alive and well in CJ just trying to unpack the boxes while canning and a family reunion. We are all most there. I saw that you said you tagged me...what do I do now??
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! I have been racking my brain for some tip and I have NOTHING!!
ReplyDelete