Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CoOkiE CuTteRs!

Here's the scoop: The cutest haircutting shop for kids opened in Bountiful! It's a mom's dream come true! There's a little playland slide, the kids sit in different cars while they get their hair cut, they can choose to watch a movie or play a video game (while getting their hair cut), each station has it's own TV & DVD player, the stylists are all kid friendly, there are suckers and balloons, & best of all.....EVERYONE IS HAPPY! Yes, happy about a haircut....that is rare at our house! Even Jace sat motionless while the stylist used the CLIPPERS!

The whole place is decorated for kids....even the bathroom has a little kid size toilet and sink! I loved it....why didn't someone think of this sooner!? If you're looking to start a new business, I'm thinking this would be a great one! It was very busy, and VERY fun!
And such a cute name, "COOKIE CUTTERS!" Two thumbs up!:)




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute name! Can't wait to see the pics. While I was in PA this past weekend, I went to Sweet & Sassy. It's a little girl's paradise!! Mani's and pedi's. Stage to model clothing. Glitter everywhere! Full hair salon. I wanted to be 10 again!!!

    ReplyDelete