Saturday, July 19, 2008

Water + 30 days = A New Me!


I'm off on a new WATER health kick! The latest cleanse going around town is this: Drink only water for the next 30 days! Now don't get confused here...you still EAT! Some people thought it meant you don't eat. No! No! Please EAT normally, just get rid of the juice, soda, milk, etc. in your everyday diet! It's WATER ONLY! Think you could do it? I hope I can! It will be sooo good for me to get off soda! I'm a soda junkie! Soon to be reformed!:) Try it with me!

4 comments:

  1. I officially accept your challenge and will join with you. This is going to be HARD!!!! Good-bye Diet Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm willing to try, but what about the milk in cold cereal? Do you think that counts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great idea. I usually only drink water and milk, but I would do well to cut out the milk soon. Well, I guess after I stop nursing the twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jan, how can you ask this of me??? HOW??? You are right..this would be a great thing, I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete