24th celebrations!
Salt Lake Bees Baseball Game & Fireworks Show!
We got to lay on the field for the spectacular firework display after the game! Well, most of us laid on the field...Carson laid on Dad!:) Poor dad, he was sooo sick, but was a good sport about being there anyway. Kenna twisted her ankle and ripped her pants while doing cartwheels! Jace ate so many snow cones and churros he was on a sugar high the whole night... mom got her workout for the day just chasing him around! And Ceej...he had the best time ever - no worries, no troubles! All is good in the world when Ceej is at a sporting event!:)


Jan, I'm so excited that you will be posting something for my contest! I will DEFINITELY look for some awesome jewelry for you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day! I love Pioneer Day, it always touches my heart to think about those great people!
ReplyDelete