Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm a quotation junkie!


Here's my latest favorite!

"Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds!"
Gordon B. Hinckley

Here's a pic of the hardest working guy I know. This quote reminds me of him! No weeds within a 20 mile radius of this guy!:) Even when he's home, he's the ultimate multi-tasker! Wish I was more like him!

6 comments:

  1. I am glad I'm not alone...I started a quote journal a few years ago. Its a leather bound book that everytime I hear or read a quote I like I write it in it...Its kind of funny to go back and read because I can always tell what I was going through when I read them from what they are all about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quotes too! A good man is very hard to find...lucky you ..you got one~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's one for you.

    "Hard work does not guarantee success but without it you con't even have a chance.
    Pat Riley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet thing to say about your man. And yes, you did get the URL thing right! Good job and thanks again for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a sweet post! Isn’t it amazing...she’s a blogger! Now we just have to make sure she keeps it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, shucks!! HEY! does he want to come and pull some weeds out of our place?!? I am drowning down here! ha ha!! GO BRAD... and I DO like the quote... good one!

    ReplyDelete