Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Amazing Babylove Walks! And.....

rides a scooter....all in the same week! :)


How do you like the outfit? Only 2 sizes too small!:) Reminds me of one of those old-fashioned men's swimsuits. I can't complain though, Ceej bathed him and lovingly picked it out for him to wear on his debut "walk!"

I know, no one else's baby has ever walked as "amazingly well" as mine!:) You would think we'd won the lottery at our house by the excitement level! It's a regular 3 ring circus with the amazing babylove around!:)

2 comments:

  1. yay Babylove!! what a BIG boy you are now!! I know how you feel... my kids STILL get excited when Jax rolls over and hten back... he's been doin' that for a while now! but thats so much fun... Mom was just asking me if Jace was walking yet, and I didn't know!! Now I know! we sure do miss you all... lets do a dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little Jace is all grown up..walking and all..WoW! It seems just the other day I got a phone call from Brad saying we had a new grandson! Where has the time gone?
    Hmmmm time for the little girl we were expecting???? Tee Hee

    ReplyDelete